Through the Development Equity Fund investment mandate, Futuregrowth has been investing in early-stage businesses for over eight years and has established a strong track record. Our diverse Venture Capital investment portfolio is made up of a range of high-growth early-stage tech businesses.
We source innovative startup businesses that are driven by excellent teams in need of capital and help them grow to the next level. We look for start-ups that offer disruptive technologies in growth markets.
Our approach is centered around six key principles, with strong emphasis on management quality:
- Competitive Moat
- Developmental Impact
- Attractive Market
- Strong Management Team
- Scalable business
- The Fund will be a closed-ended, limited life fund.
- 4-5 year draw period, with 5-6 year payback period.
- Targeting R1 billion of Committed Capital.
- Indicated fee: 2% on committed capital + 20% incentive (cash-on-cash returns) above base return.
- The early-stage fund will be a warm-start, with no asset transfers from the Development Equity Fund.
- The Fund will be managed alongside all other Futuregrowth Funds, in the Futuregrowth ecosystem.
Interested in investing in this Fund?
Contact: Maseabi Marageni, Head: Business Development
Investing now to build the future we want.